The Sony SRP-X700 powered A/V matrix mixer offers an “all-in-one” solution for multimedia presentations. This one 3 RU box unites the functions of a high quality audio mixer, wireless microphone receiver slots, RGB/video switcher, equalizer, active feedback reducer and power amplifier.
It is ideal for conference rooms and lecture halls as well as a wide range of other presentation applications. It easily combines wireless and wired microphones with audio from multimedia sources ranging from video recorders and DVD players to notebook PCs and LCD projectors. Preset simplicity enables multiple video and audio settings to be saved and easily recalled with a PC attached to the unit’s USB port.
- 6 x 1 AV switcher contains 2-RGB/component video inputs (with 5.1 surround audio), 1- RGB input (with stereo audio) and 3-composite/S-video inputs (with stereo audio)
- Integrated high quality six input mixer comprised of 4-microphone, 2-microphone/line and 2-line inputs
- Mounting slots are built in for two (optional WRU-806B or UWP-M2) wireless mic diversity receiver modules
- Audio signal processing includes digital equalizer and dynamics processing for each microphone channel, plus on-board digital feedback reducer
- Built-in 200W + 200W (4ohm), 150W + 150W (8ohm), Max. 150W (70V line) digital power amplifier
- 20 scene memory, plus last memory recall
- USB, RS-232C and parallel input ports for remote control from a PC, third party system controller or control panel
- RS-232C output port for remote control of applicable video/data projector or plasma display panels
- Control-S ports for remote control to Sony VCR’s, DVD players, CD players, MD players and video/data projectors
- Parallel output port for remote control to environment devices such as video screen up/down, window curtains open/close
- Set up and operational PC software supplied
- Sony PDF brochure HERE
Sony page HERE
Dallas TX Contact: